Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Intro

What is up. My names Vanessa. I just graduated from high school (Class of 08). I am 18 years young. This is my first official semester at Crafton. I went to summer school this year. Just having fun is what i want and need. i have a good head on my shoulder, i know where i want to go in life and i know what my priorities are. My goal right now is to get through general ed so i can move on to bigger things like where i want to go after Crafton. So far i am thinking of transferring to Cal State San Bernardino. I want to help people, because i know how it feels to feel helpless. i want to change peoples life and let them open their eyes.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Hi vanessa it is nice to meat you so hope that your reaching all your goles and good luck!

kidocadengo said...

Hey Vanessa, seem like a pretty cool person, nice goals. What do you want to be? Cal State is a nice place!